headers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headers?

hey guys, wht kind of headers will fit on my vic? i have a 351w and need it to breath better before i put a new cam in it

Your best bet is going to be the BBK 351W swap headers for a Fox-body Mustang. That along with a Mustang H-pipe will be a good start for exhaust system. What are you planning for the engine otherwise? That'll help determine what kind of an exhaust system you want to piece together for it.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

im hoping to do alot to it. i originnaly just wanted to cam it. but with the cam i found i need to get a 4 barell carb, intake. im not sure if im gunna go too much farther than that with it. but it only has a single exhaust, and putting a cam in it would be next to useless till i can do the exhaust.

Comment

Better heads are a must too, the stock ones blow. Get E7's or better.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

im kinda on a tight budget too. just out of high school wanting to learn everything about cars

Comment

Remind us again, what year is your car?

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

its an 85

Comment

Okay, I'm guessing that will have the E5 heads, then (302s for '85 got E5s, but I'm not sure about Canadian civilian 351s). They actually flow about the same as stock E7s, but the combustion chambers are slightly larger. If you swap stock E7 heads on in place of the E5s, it'll net you a small compression bump, but that's about it. If you're on a tight budget, you might be best off to just leave the stockers in place for now and upgrade later when you have the money to do so.

Comment

You can use Mustang shorty headers or have some custom made for ya and good luck.

Comment

BBK shorty headers FTW
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                      BBK shorty headers FTW
                      +1

Comment

about how much would the shorty headers cost?

Comment

go to ebay... bbk headers
                          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Working...
                          X