No announcement yet.

My sinuses will be %O*$ed up again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... looking at the underneath it looks like a haunted house with all the spider webs everywhere. I knock 'em down as I go and most haven't been rebuilt. It's supposed to get down to 20* tonight, so hopefully that'll finish 'em off. They can't survive if their blood freezes, right?

I'm seriously gonna pay a shop to do the fuel lines as long as they don't want more than $200 for the job. I hate dealing with stuff like that and would no doubt end up ruining something.

I'm seriously getting anxious to drive this car again. It's nothing spectacular, but it has the potential to be a really reliable vehicle.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Buy the nice flexible braided fuel line from Jegs and replace it all, along with the conversion fittings. That's what I intend to do. Easy to run, will look great. I'm thinking I might go with the lite stuff instead of the braided stainless...

Comment

Glad to hear that your not giving up on her!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
          Compression fittings are way better than the pissing rusted original fuel lines that were under there. Is there a source to get complete sections new?
          Not that I'm aware of. Usually the fix is 5/16" brake line sections bent to fit, double flare the original lines on the frame, and use unions to connect the brake line sections in place of the rotted out junk.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by pseudoboyfriend View Post
            Buy the nice flexible braided fuel line from Jegs and replace it all, along with the conversion fittings. That's what I intend to do. Easy to run, will look great. I'm thinking I might go with the lite stuff instead of the braided stainless...
            See the thread where I talked about wasting money unnecessarily.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Another dyno day on the 15th... I'm hoping to have it up and running by then.

I'm also probably going to install actual tailpipes, as I don't want the fumes dumping that close to my doors if I'm not gonna have cats.

Comment

Working...
              X