Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking up yet another mercury

Hey whats up?

Im am probably going to be picking up yet another mercury(this will be my 3rd mercury and i also have a vic).

I'm probably going to stop by and pick it up saturday but if not on saturday I will definatly be getting it in the next few weeks.

Is any one here in need of an AOD or any of the drivetrain? Motor,trans, rear? any of that stuff?

also it is maroon, with a maroon interior i belive, im not sure yet, I have only seen the car from a distance and I havnt really gone over it to well but i am for sure going to get it.

let me know guys, also any of the chrome and stuff let me know

thanks,
    justin

Uh where you located, I need the transmission! also if the chrome trim around the Windshield is in good shape I could use it, but only if you're close by.
    Resident diesel addict

Comment

The car is in Md. I am willing to meet you half way if you pay for the fuel.

what is your zip?
      Last edited by GilroyRacing; 11-29-2007, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Cool, what year?

Comment

Looks to be a 90-91.

Like I said I only saw it from a distance. A garage has it. My cousin works there, so I can get it for a decent price.

The guy says it runs good. So im going to get it change the oil in it, make sure it runs good before I sell it, and pull the motor trans and rear and sell it.

I guess this post should be in the classifieds MODS if you want please move for me. thanks.

Comment

oh 90 -91 I like prefacelift GMs and Vics

Comment

I will most likey go over there saturday, so I will take some pics then and post them.

Car looks pretty clean.

Comment

since you are only parting it i guess it would be worthless to say to check the tv bushing. get pics and make sure it would be a car you would want to part out. maybe somebody on here might know it.
                Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

i will take pics this weekend.

Comment

^^^^motor and trans are in the forsale section...CHEAP

Comment

i could sell you mine and you'll have four... hahaha j/k j/k gotta keep my panther a while longer... hell a month old to me, she gotta get broke in "my style" :p

Comment

^^hmmm how much hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X