This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
    Hey Turbo, junkyard source for 30# injectors, 4.0 liter Rangers sometimes have them. Early Supercoupes have them too, later Supercoupes have a 36#.
    I have some 30# injectors they are a calibrated set that were given me in lue of ending up in the dumpster.
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
      ok Dave(turbo)...I will send this DP back...and get a new Vac. secondary carb...can you name a few Carbs that would be ideal and get me into or above the power range we talked about?
      as long as they are under....$400...I'll buy one...even if they may require some mods like jetting or anything else.

This would be your best out of the box new carb for your engine. http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...10002_58630_-1 You will need inlet fittings also if you go this route.

Or send the new carb back let Gerry look it over richen up the circuits a bit in the carb on the engine now get a dyno run and if needed send it to Nickerson for 300 bucks it will work better than any off the shelf carb.
      Last edited by turbo2256b; 10-20-2007, 09:56 AM.
      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

7 pages and little tech. Time to start another thread and keeping it to tech or just go to the pit for a bs thread.....

Comment

Working...
        X