No announcement yet.

Exhaust options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me tis like 1500-2000 most of the time, I only go over 2k when passing someone in 2nd or when I do an accel test. Now I gotta start digging for the flow numbers of the 882s, and tis still not gonna be accurate cause after over 10 hours with the die-grinder mine be flowing more than stock.

Comment

Sounds like a good time to start building a home flowbench for the next time you have that engine apart ......
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Ah, to hell with that, that engine is hopefully going to be on its way to Ann Arbor by Friday. But the program says roughly about 375lb-ft@4000 and 350hp@5500, however I don't have exact cam card data or compression ratio so that's just estimate. Of course it don't take into account the fact my heads are pored, and also that I have that crazey intake and a spreadbore carb... Really tho I don't care too much for it, all I need to know is that when I lay on the gas it GOES!

Comment

What's your engine doing in Ann Arbor? Does it have a social engagement scheduled? :p
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

possible new owner... of fuck it, if I can't get rid of it I'll throw it on the hoist next week and install a mudding truck crankcase evacuation system, stacks behind the cab, and a spare tire carrier and two gasoline jug buckets on the tailgate
            Last edited by Guest; 11-20-2007, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X