What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think?

I have changed most of the interior, added a few things. What do you think? This is the old stuff.
    Attached Files
    89 CV LX 225/60 x 16 tires, CC819 rear springs, Front & rear sway bar, trans & PS cooler from 90 cop car. KYB shocks, F-150 on rear. Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe. Dark brown door panels, carpet, steering wheel, trim parts from a 87 Mer GM. Power front buckets from 96 Jeep Cherokee. LED'S front & rear. 3G Alt from a 97 Taurus wagon 3.0. Electric fan. Rear axle from a 97 PI 3.27 with disk brakes. Headlight relays.

This is part of the change
    Attached Files
    89 CV LX 225/60 x 16 tires, CC819 rear springs, Front & rear sway bar, trans & PS cooler from 90 cop car. KYB shocks, F-150 on rear. Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe. Dark brown door panels, carpet, steering wheel, trim parts from a 87 Mer GM. Power front buckets from 96 Jeep Cherokee. LED'S front & rear. 3G Alt from a 97 Taurus wagon 3.0. Electric fan. Rear axle from a 97 PI 3.27 with disk brakes. Headlight relays.

Comment

Uh, what did you change?

Comment

yeah, the only thing I see different is that steering wheel pad is gone.

Comment

Well, that and he's got different colored door panels, now.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Seats and stuff, sorry this is all it would let me up load. I will try again later.
            Attached Files

Comment

Oh now that you say something, I do notice that.

Comment

I couldn't get the pic. to upload. I changed the seats, carpet, door panels, lower trim, steering wheel and seats.

Comment

Why did you change the old interior? The older pics looked clean enough to eat off of. Ironically in the new pics it looks like you need to vacuum the floor. Though from the look of the new pics, it still looks like an insanely clean car.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by Glen View Post
                    I couldn't get the pic. to upload. I changed the seats, carpet, door panels, lower trim, steering wheel and seats.
                    So far I'm liking it. Is the plan to turn most of the trim panels black?
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
                      Why did you change the old interior? The older pics looked clean enough to eat off of. Ironically in the new pics it looks like you need to vacuum the floor. Though from the look of the new pics, it still looks like an insanely clean car.

Packman
                      The old drivers door panel and seat had burn holes. The seat was just worn out. It does need a good cleaning, I haven't cleaned it about a month.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                        So far I'm liking it. Is the plan to turn most of the trim panels black?
                        Which trim panels are you talking about? I am going to paint the dash pad and fix the speaker grill, the right one is broken.

Comment

Turbo is doing that, converting to a brown interior. Looks good!
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

What are those new seats out of? Look like leather power buckets from something.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

They are both leather and 6 way power from 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Comment

Working...
                              X