rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic View Post
    Don't do that. It just drives your price up. Bid at the last second. If you bid now then someone will outbid you and then you accomplished nothing but raised your price. Most people don't realize that you can just bid $100 and you'll only owe the minimum winning bid price, not the $100.
    The last second often results in loosing the item as others are trying the same thing. By putting a $100 bid in, you can sit back while others bid and the price goes up. The higher the price, the less amount of bidders will be left for the last few minutes. You can save a $125 or $150 bid for the last minute or so and be prepared for a last second bid then if you are willing to go more.

Comment

Originally posted by MeLikeyStripperChicks View Post
      Will they fit under the aluminum Mark VII valve covers?
      the cobra rockers are rumored to fit, but you have to remove or modify the baffles. Can't swear that others will fit, many other brands/models are bigger. Be careful if you do remove the baffles, its easy to crack the valve covers if you get too aggressive trying to pull them. Best bet would be to drill the rivets or use a die grinder to whack them off.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yeah, I'll remove the baffles the right way if I go that way, I got a good Dremel with some monster grinder-bit just for such purposes But what's up with the auction, how come it ended up at $4 with no bids?

Comment

dunno but it says this? and it was much higher than $4 at the time. oh well.

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.
          Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X