THERMAL BLOWER LOCKOUT SWITCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THERMAL BLOWER LOCKOUT SWITCH

I need info on this part, such as part#, and if it's still available, whether it be the dealer, or the aftermarket. I just finished replacing the intake, and valve cover gaskets, and the pcv screen while I was at it. Just as I was buttoning everything up, and as I was putting the heater hose back on, the switch snapped, then I snapped, and kicked that annoying little ankle biter from next door.

should be still available from ford. try teamfordparts.com it's cheaper

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Take it out and put in a plastic pipe connector. Seal off the vacuum hoses, and jumper the electrical plug together. Problem solved.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

yes - its a silly stupid thing thats stupid in the first place even if it works.
        The worst that will happen is you will get cold air on your toes if you turn on the heat to floor before the car warms up
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I got lucky guys. A co-worker has an 88 GM with ATC, and he also had to replace his. Thankfully, he still had the box with the name , and #'s on it. Ya wanna fuck up the neanderthals that work at Autozone??? (SRY STU) Just give them the number, the part name, and manufacturers name, and watch them completely lose it :P. It's loads of fun!! BTW, for those of you who actually like it when things work the way they should, the part was $35 + tx.
          Mike

Comment

Yeah I also had to replace mine because it was leaking. Just got mine from the junk yard it was fairly new

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
            X