Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question

Hey guys, Im going to be quick here, theres a guy a couple towns away from here i was speaking with he just Went and droped a Engine and a Trany out of a 80's Mustang Ill find out what exact year, now it's supposed to be a standered 302 lopo and the tranny which is still attached to it is a c5, I was also told By a buddie that the c5 is rare, you know who you are mang ;-)

Askin price 100$ for both! and he will crank it over before i put it in the back of the truck.

Now my question is this.

Can this bolt right up into my car. How hard will it be to do?

Thanks
    Dark

::::: Edit ::::Better yet, can a Novice such as myself with the right tools and time do it? ::::: Edit ::::
    Last edited by DarkKnight; 07-25-2006, 08:55 PM.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Why would you want a lopo 302 with a 3 speed transmission? It would probably be a slight downgrade from what you have already, and your highway fuel econ will go to crap.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Mmk, it's a no go then )
      People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Definately not worth it
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X