Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB drivers door weather striping for a 1986 CP

Hello Panthers,

iīm searching for the drivers door (and perhaps the passenger door too) weather striping, in Germany itīs impossible to get it, rockauto didnīt has it in stock and we have no yards where i can look for it.

has anybody the possibility to get some out of a junk yard for me? that would be great!

thanks a lot
    chris
    Living in a Box

Chris, give me until tomorrow to get you the part number for the w/s, I think you can order it from Green Sales here in the USA (Ohio)...since I have a Tudor, and w/s has long been NLA.....I ordered w/s for the four door boxes, then just butt glued the piece together to form one large piece for the two door. Last price was about 100.00, but let me get the info for you
    Originally posted by Chris84 View Post
    Hello Panthers,

iīm searching for the drivers door (and perhaps the passenger door too) weather striping, in Germany itīs impossible to get it, rockauto didnīt has it in stock and we have no yards where i can look for it.

has anybody the possibility to get some out of a junk yard for me? that would be great!

thanks a lot
    chris

Comment

Good Morgan Herr Chris!
      Here as promissed is the part number for the front door W/S:
      E8AZ-5420709-A You need to purchase two to have enough for the large door, save the rest for the other side.

For everyone with a Tudor here is that P/N even though it has been NLA for a hundred years
      E5AZ-6620709-A...Driver Side
      E5AZ-6620708-A...Passenger Side

I would contact Green Sales in Ohio first. 1-513-731-3304

Good luck

Comment

Good info!! More like "Guten Morgen" but I figured your German may be a little rusty....LOL

P.S. Only till around noon or perhaps 10 am in some parts of Germany. After that, Guten Tag or Guten Abend (for evening).

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Hey Goo-Bah, I'm from BROOKLYN, OK??????????
          Originally posted by miamibob View Post
          Good info!! More like "Guten Morgen" but I figured your German may be a little rusty....LOL

P.S. Only till around noon or perhaps 10 am in some parts of Germany. After that, Guten Tag or Guten Abend (for evening).

Comment

Originally posted by Toploader View Post
            Hey Goo-Bah, I'm from BROOKLYN, OK??????????
            Just wanted to make certain you are "up to snuff" and don't have any issues at the next German-American Club meeting!! LOL

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

You are bad
              Originally posted by miamibob View Post
              Just wanted to make certain you are "up to snuff" and don't have any issues at the next German-American Club meeting!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Toploader View Post
                You are bad
                As my GF would say....

Comment

Working...
                X