Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincolns Online Cross Post: Wanted 90-94 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series Seat Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincolns Online Cross Post: Wanted 90-94 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series Seat Cover

Posted this over on Lincolns Online but thought I'd post here as well...

I'm looking for a driver-side leather seat cover in dark grey for a 90-94 Executive Series - door sticker interior trim code is B6. If you know for one in a junkyard or have a parts car that's a match, PM me with the details, snap a photo if you can. Doesn't have to be pristine, but should be free of open cracks/tears and not totally flattened.

I don't know what this would be worth for someone to do, I got a search going on Row52 with quotes between $70-$80 shipped but so far nothing's turned up there. If you can help, drop a line.

Don't need the headrest, armrest, or any seat hardware. Just base and back portion covers only.

Here's a few pics of the style and colour I need:

1994 Lincoln Town Car

Still looking...
    1994 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

You'd be better off going to an upholstery shop and see if they can repair or duplicate yours in new material. Finding one of these in the correct year, pattern and color is going to prove to be nearly impossible. Not trying to be a Debby downer, just being realistic.
      Nick

Past: 1967 Continental convertible, 1987 TC Cartier, 1996 TC DAE & Signature, 2002 LS V8, 2006 Zephyr, 2010 MKZ AWD, and many more.....
      Current: 2010 F-150 Platinum Supercrew 4x4
      Wanted: 1967 or 1969 Contnential sedan
      Only in my dreams: A Continental Mark II

Comment

Yeah, I know. I'm not really expecting anything to turn up but I'll keep looking. Mine isn't totally trashed, it's just got a worn area that's finally broken through. If I have to live with it I don't mind, but since it's the only real sore spot on the interior I would like to replace it. It's not something I'd pay upholstery shop kinda cash for, I don't think. I like the idea of a used cover mainly because it would fit well with the rest of the interiors softly used look. I did get some hits from Row52 but the cars found turned out to be Signatures/Cartiers or just the next color shade off what I need.
        1994 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

Got a great set of covers from a semi-local yard, so this post can now be deleted. Thanks!
          1994 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

Working...
          X