1991 Lincoln Mark VII ECM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here try this link and look up the ecm

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
      IIRC 89 and up are all D9S
      well according to matt's link they are. But 86vickylx has dibs if he wants it. If not I'll take it (it should be D9S, but please check first)
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

it may be i have to pick it up at the junkyard but only if you want it. it from a mark 7 lsc.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

my 88 EEC-IV MGM spits out 2-digit codes. My 93 EEC-IV Vic spits out 3-digit codes.

*shrugs*

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

You can have the computer, I just wanted to know the year code on it. The year on the part number started with E9 signifying that it's from an '89, while the car is from '92. I wasn't sure if the computer was replaced or if that's the part number they all got. If that one you saw in the junkyard is a '92 with like a F2 beginning in the part number, that's the one I'm looking for. And I will trade my E9 for the F2, which has the data features that I'm looking for. All assuming that there are more than one different year computers. Just check the number for me Matt.

For example E9ZF-12A650-AA would be an 1989 Part Number while F2ZF-12A650-AA would be a 1992 part number. Both would be D9S...

Comment

when i go back i will check.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X