No announcement yet.

Interesting Stuff Findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's one of the HO swapped cars some dude in Saline had for sale. Specifically this car: https://www.grandmarq.net/vb/forum/s...63#post1387063
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Nice Lincoln especially for that price ! Would be nice to know exactly what was done . I had a 82 Mk 6 with the TBI. and the previous owner butchered a bunch of stuff on the cheap.
      The demo guys might pick that car up and part it out. Might get the purchase price just on the wheels.
      Hope someone here gets it !

Comment

If it were closer, I'd go check it out as new daily. It looks really decent and finding an HO under the hood would make it even better.
        1990 Country Squire - under restoration
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - daily beater

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Really sharp lookin' car, reminds me of the '89 rag top Town Car which was once part of the fleet. That one is in much better shape and is much sexier with the hideaways and gridded taillights. Digidash!
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Even if its not a HO, a SEFI engine is just worlds better than the eec3 CFI bullshit it would have had.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

^^^This.
              1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
              1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
              X