No announcement yet.

My Rare and Interesting Findings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mercury is a sharp car for reasonable money (as of now. less than 3k) No rust !
    The speedo head is a rare find. I am surprised that Quirk has that part. I deal with a Quirk dealership here.

Comment

Ugh, it's so expensive...but cheaper than a chrome job. I bought it, I know if i didnt I'd regret it like i did the last one!
      Last edited by Brown_Muscle; 10-13-2024, 10:55 AM.
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I would spend the money in a heart beat, if one came up for my Colony Park! WagonMan
        89 Colony Park
        90 Colony Park
        70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post

Ugh, it's so expensive...but cheaper than a chrome job. I bought it, I know if i didnt I'd regret it like i did the last one!

nice! Hope it works out for you. Sometimes you have to pay to play. I’d say it’s worth it for the reasons you mentioned.

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

NOS OEM Ford 1987 1988 1989 Crown Victoria Radiator 5.8L 351ci LTD Grand Marquis

Gold. For damaged goods.

~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              NOS OEM Ford 1987 1988 1989 Crown Victoria Radiator 5.8L 351ci LTD Grand Marquis

Gold. For damaged goods.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/40528642993...mis&media=COPY
              That looks very very similar, if not the same as the Spectra rad I bought a number of years back, which I think I put in my 84 Town Car. Maybe Spectra was making the Ford replacement parts for a while.

Mine arrived with damage from shipping, not quite that bad, but I'd say all of that looks like it's just cosmetic as well. Still, a sensible start point for the auction might be more like $100 when it's got damage.

Current driver: the 91s
              Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
              | 88 TC | 91 GM
              Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 92 Jaaag | 05 Focus
              Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
              | Junkyards

Comment

I found this NOS wagon tail light on E-bay. I made an offer and the seller declined it. A week later there was a coupon for 35% off. Price came out lower than my offer! So I bought it. WagonMan
                Attached Files
                89 Colony Park
                90 Colony Park
                70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by kishy View Post

That looks very very similar, if not the same as the Spectra rad I bought a number of years back, which I think I put in my 84 Town Car. Maybe Spectra was making the Ford replacement parts for a while.

Mine arrived with damage from shipping, not quite that bad, but I'd say all of that looks like it's just cosmetic as well. Still, a sensible start point for the auction might be more like $100 when it's got damage.
                  Yes. I have purchased the same before...mine leaked after some time...I forget from where.

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
                  I found this NOS wagon tail light on E-bay. I made an offer and the seller declined it. A week later there was a coupon for 35% off. Price came out lower than my offer! So I bought it. WagonMan
                  Good deal!

~David~

Comment

Working...
                  X