Parting out 1990 Town Car Signature Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out 1990 Town Car Signature Series

I will be parting out the '90 TC that was discussed in this thread. I am keeping the Lincoln Logs and the airbox/intake but pretty much everything else is up for grabs. I will take some more pictures after I pick up the car tonight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	$T2eC16VHJI!FHR6D+gH-BSUK2+FRs!~~48_20.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	1300997

Name:	$(KGrHqRHJEMFJHrS1on4BSUK4Bi0z!~~48_20.JPG
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1300998

Name:	$(KGrHqNHJEgFI-j3HVl3BSUK4U2D8w~~48_20.JPG
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	1300999
    Last edited by RyPow; 10-17-2013, 01:45 PM. Reason: pics
    RyPow
    1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
    1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
    2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
    1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
    2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
    2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)

Please take pictures of the interior

Comment

Will do. I'll post them by mid-day tomorrow.
      RyPow
      1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net

Comment

If I don't sell my Lincoln in the next few days to the TV/Movie guy, I'll take the fan shroud and coolant tank.

that is, if you can ship from the states side cause shipping from Can would be spensive.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I need the EVO solenoid that mounts to the side of the power steering pump. I'll take a pigtail for the solenoid too. How much do you want for it? I also want the spring and such behind it.

Comment

Here are some more pictures. The "confetti" on the floor is finely shredded/chopped seat foam thanks to mice. The door pulls are quite good. Surprisingly, the dash pad is in good shape. This thing sat since 2003 and they lost the keys. Made for a labour-intensive loading process!

RyPow

Comment

Looks like I have two of these rims and only one center cap. The other two rims are from a GMQ.
              RyPow

Comment

I'll take the 3 section digital dash cluster if shipping/price is reasonable. Mine, 2 panels are dim.
                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

The mice did quite a job on the interior. I bet they even left their smell.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                    If I don't sell my Lincoln in the next few days to the TV/Movie guy, I'll take the fan shroud and coolant tank.

that is, if you can ship from the states side cause shipping from Can would be spensive.
                    nevermind. I found a 90 Towny with shroud still intact on my JY run. That was dern near the only thing left in that car worth taking.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Since sly doesn't want the shroud and coolant bottles I would like them. If you can ship within the states though.
                      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                        I'll take the 3 section digital dash cluster if shipping/price is reasonable. Mine, 2 panels are dim.
                        I threw a battery in the car yesterday, and the digital dash looks to be in good working order. Lights up brightly considering how dirty the dash lenses are! You can have it for $20 plus shipping. I'll find out a cost today.

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                        I need the EVO solenoid that mounts to the side of the power steering pump. I'll take a pigtail for the solenoid too. How much do you want for it? I also want the spring and such behind it.
                        It's there, no idea if it works though. Any way to bench-test it? $15+shipping takes it.
                        RyPow

Comment

Okay, if it's not too much to ask, here's a list, let me know cost plus ship, or message me or whatever when you know, thanks.

1. Speedometer/odometer digital cluster,
                          2. 2 good, or all 4 door pulls (my interior is light grey but I don't care about matching, I'll do red door pulls in the front if nothing else)
                          3. driver side door handle surround (fake? woodgrain with the lock/unlock slider indicator)
                          4. Driver door switch panel plastic/woodgrain surround. Throw in the switches if it's easier for you not disconnecting them from the panel
                          5. headlight switch, auto dim control (above it), and the autodim sensor stuff that's mounted on the rear view mirror in the center of the windshield. Mine's bad, dunno if it's a sensor or the wiring, but spares might be nice to have when I decide to figure it out.

Don't worry if you can't get it all, these are just things I'd like to have if you can get them all out easily. The only thing I need-need is the digital dash at the moment. Zip code is 44613 if you need it for estimating.
                          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Okay, if it's not too much to ask, here's a list, let me know cost plus ship, or message me or whatever when you know, thanks.

1. Speedometer/odometer digital cluster,
                            2. 2 good, or all 4 door pulls (my interior is light grey but I don't care about matching, I'll do red door pulls in the front if nothing else)
                            3. driver side door handle surround (fake? woodgrain with the lock/unlock slider indicator)
                            4. Driver door switch panel plastic/woodgrain surround. Throw in the switches if it's easier for you not disconnecting them from the panel
                            5. headlight switch, auto dim control (above it), and the autodim sensor stuff that's mounted on the rear view mirror in the center of the windshield. Mine's bad, dunno if it's a sensor or the wiring, but spares might be nice to have when I decide to figure it out.

Don't worry if you can't get it all, these are just things I'd like to have if you can get them all out easily. The only thing I need-need is the digital dash at the moment. Zip code is 44613 if you need it for estimating.
                            No problem with all of those. The color on the driver's door pull is a bit tired but the rest are perfect. I'll have to double-check the driver's door handle surround and see how well it cleans up. I'll pull everything tonight and figure out how big the box will be. It's about $25 to ship the digital cluster but shouldn't be much more with all of the other stuff added to the box.
                            Last edited by RyPow; 10-22-2013, 10:41 AM.
                            RyPow

Comment

these are just things I'd like to have if you can get them all out easily.
                              I got everything pulled last night. I'll get you a total cost including shipping tonight.
                              RyPow

Comment

Working...
                              X