New 1987 no signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 1987 no signals

Guys hazards work no turn signals replaced turn signal switch still not turn signsls

The flasher on the BACK of the fuse box is for the hazards and the one you can see is for the blinkers only. Also, if you have a bulb out, it won't pull enough current to flash. The thermal flasher needs all bulbs good to work. If the flasher is dead though, it still won't flash. And check your fuses.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I had this problem when I installed LEDs. Like Sly said you have to have a current draw for the flasher to work. May not fix you, but for me a HeavyDuty flasher fixed my problem.

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
      George Burns

Comment

Ok now popping fuse checked all bulbs

Comment

I'm having the same problem on my 88 MGM u should check number 5 fuse. Because I ain't getting any power to it that what powers the turn light, reverse light and rear defroster. Let me know if u find the problem I could us help too

Comment

Thor72 are you related to colejackson72? He's got his own thread about this mess going.

thread over here:
            Last edited by sly; 11-16-2016, 12:11 AM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
            X