Originally posted by SVT98t
      I'll make it fit.
      I own hammers.

Comment

Welcome from LI,NY.
        sigpicJosephine-1989 Mercury Grand Marquis GS-Bone stock.....for now

Comment

Originally posted by Vettecor View Post
          Nope not my first Panther. In 1986 and 1987 I owned a 1981 Marquis and a 1985 Grand Marquis.

I LOVE those full size Fords with rear wheel drive.

My wife always says "Those BIG old cars can pass everything but a gas station".
          That's right around the time my grandparents on my mom's side defected to Lincoln from Cadillac. They disapproved of the DeVille's downsizing and Fail-Wheel-Drive changes. So they just bought Town Cars instead. They stuck with them until 2009.

You're definitely among friends. You came to right place when it comes to making your car faster and/or fixing any problems you have. Chances are, we've seen it or heard of it before.

Haha! Sounds like she knows what these cars are all about. I'm all too familiar with that aspect. My '89s natural habitat is the petrol station. If I didn't do so many WOT runs and hooning stuff, this would definitely not be the case. When I don't drive my '89 hard, I get pretty good fuel econony- about 75 miles per quarter tank (which is about 300 miles on a full tank, which isn't bad at all). Simply keeping your right foot out of the equation goes a long way. Coasting to a stop and other hypermiling tricks also help the fuel econony.
          Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 11-13-2014, 02:16 AM. Reason: Added some context
          '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
          '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
          '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Welcome from The Motor City!

Motor City Patrick
            1988 MGM

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
              Originally posted by pantera77
              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
              X