Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from Murder City Michigan chiming in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis View Post
    Miamibob, your car is gorgeous as well, looks like it just rolled out of the showroom.

Thanks for the reply Derek about the Krown location....good to know!

Sounds like we need to arrange a Detroit area meet next summer, quite a few locals here now.
    Yeah, Bob's car is immaculate!

Yeah from Warren it's about a 40 minute drive so long as you don't get held up at the border. I'm a believer in the oil treatment, I work in the coatings industry and all coatings are susceptible to moisture and salt, whereas I've never seen anything oily rust.

We're down for a meet, we should cruise these Panthers like people cruise bikes!
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
      Sounds like we need to arrange a Detroit area meet next summer, quite a few locals here now.
      Hopefully next summer I wont be so busy all the time, I'd be in for a Detroit area meet.

So far I've met 2 guys on here.
      Mr. Land Yacht I met last year and lithdoc I talked to last year but never had the chance to meet until this year. I drove both of their cars and they each drove mine.
      I haven't been able to keep in touch w/Mr. Land Yacht, not sure if he still has the 88 MGM and if he does I'm not sure if he ever got the trans fixed but that car was a blast to drive.
      lithdoc's 89 MGM with stock lopo and 3.55 rear gears isn't bad to drive either.
      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Yeah we love our townies. Before I sold the LTD I raced Ash's 89 townie.. Who do you think won that race?
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
        X