Newb here with a 96 MGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb here with a 96 MGM

Purchased a 1996 MGM GS a few weeks ago. Looking forward to some good info here. From Morgan City Louisiana.
    Last edited by Duroc; 01-05-2012, 01:02 AM.

Welcome! Dual exhaust on that GS? Got any pics??

Comment

Originally posted by ford man View Post
      Welcome! Dual exhaust on that GS? Got any pics??
      No dual exhaust yet. Its dual through the cats though and then goes into a Y and single out so setting it up for dual exhaust should be pretty easy. I'll get some more picks up later on but it is all stock, 67,xxx miles when the odometer died. Single owner car purchased from an old man that drove it off the lot in 96'. Its the dark blue color and still has a nice shine on it, he obvioulsy kept it in a garage, no interior fade, only slight fade on the front bumper. A few door dings is the only damage. I have a 2007 truck and the interior is cleaner on the MGM then the truck sadly. Not a single stain or tear. After I get the odometer working I plan on doing a few thing to wake the 4.6 up. Still got some reading to do as to what I will do first, never had a 4.6 before. I know the old man wheels and hubcaps got to go and the exhaust is way to quiet for me.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks rust-free, which is always a bonus. Rust is the #1 killer of cars in Canada...
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
          Looks rust-free, which is always a bonus. Rust is the #1 killer of cars in Canada...
          No rust at all. Down here in the south the sun/heat is the killer but it seems to have been kept under cover most of its life.

Comment

Working...
          X