Help Me !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
    If they're all faded and nasty, you can use a rubbing compound, then polish, then wax to re-finish the headlights. Same for all the other lights, though headlights make the biggest difference. There are also "headlight restoration" kits sold in the detailing aisle of most parts stores. Figure on under half an hour for each light and saving a ton of money over buying new
    not really... I got new bulbs with my assemblies for $25 each side. 4 bulbs, 2 assemblies... ~$50.

4 bulbs... polish kit... ~$60-70

seems the current list on rock auto is the assemblies that may be without the bulbs... or the TYC (this is the one I got) for the left side with bulbs all for $22.79 each. It may be worth calling Rock Auto and verifying if the "Various MFG" part comes with or without the bulbs.

Just the bulbs (standard bulbs) are about $10 each. so if you can get the TYC with the bulbs... it makes the assembly about $5. I'd call that a bargain any day.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

http://www.carid.com/1998-mercury-gr...yle-93590.html

you could awalys upgrade your front end to a 98 GM and get these
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
      X