Whats up?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up?!?

Hows it hangin mercury fans? I have a 01 MGM with dual flowmaster 40's, slotted and drilled rotors, 20" chrome rims w/ formula 1 z-rated tires. I am building a some what flashy show car with a sleeper side hahahahaha engine mods and air ride comin soon!
    Attached Files
    2001 Grand marquis 85k miles
    Dual 40 series flowmaster exhaust
    20x8 chrome rims Formula 1 Z-rated tires
    In dash 7" touch screen

Nice Merc!
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome mang.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Thx for the welcome everybody. I would like to add that I am a the Presidaent of DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE C.C. It;s a car club i started last yr. We have about 6 members. Our mission is to be the biggest fullsize car club in the world. We will only accept cars and some trucks from the big 3. We dont discriminate on what you have lowriders, hotrods, donks, bubbles, stock we dont mind. Trucks have to be voted in by me the founder and the presidents of all chapters. If you are interested in joining or starting your own chapter feel free to p.m me and send pics of your ride. There are NO club fee's except stickers or shirts you are responsible for cost of them. here is the club logo
              Attached Files
              In dash 7" touch screen

Comment

nice car! Those rims are about as "blingy" as I can take, but being on the edge looks good in this case.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I really like the look of it. The wheels aren't so big that they have to roll on a half inch of rubber. It's good to have a little sidewall at least. (from a few sport/racing sources I've seen/heard over the years... the magic number seems to be about 3-4 inches of sidewall for maximum performance)

It looks very show worthy without being outrageous. (I'm thinking rollin 22s or larger would be too much).

Definitely way better than my fleet... but that's not saying much since my 88 MGM is slowly transforming into the Mad Marquis (ala Mad Max)... planning to eventually make it a road legal bumper car

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                    nice car! Those rims are about as "blingy" as I can take, but being on the edge looks good in this case.
                    Yeah, I'm not 'mad' at those wheels either. Looks hot! Welcome mang!

Comment

Originally posted by cleanmerc01 View Post
                      Thx for the welcome everybody. I would like to add that I am a the Presidaent of DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE C.C. It;s a car club i started last yr. We have about 6 members. Our mission is to be the biggest fullsize car club in the world. We will only accept cars and some trucks from the big 3. We dont discriminate on what you have lowriders, hotrods, donks, bubbles, stock we dont mind. Trucks have to be voted in by me the founder and the presidents of all chapters. If you are interested in joining or starting your own chapter feel free to p.m me and send pics of your ride. There are NO club fee's except stickers or shirts you are responsible for cost of them. here is the club logo

lol might have soem competition with the BOA here in jamestown lol its awsome that youve started a club like that, im working on getting more and more people, so far i have 7 members , come to think of it all of us have boxes, except the 77 lincoln lol welcome aboard to GMN mang!
                      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
                        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                        Originally posted by pantera77
                        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I will definitely be interested in seeing what you do for air suspension. I've been considering airbagging mine as well. And I'm relieved to see you didn't go any bigger than 20s, they'll look right at home tucked some.

Welcome.

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Welcome to the site!

I think the wheels look good on the car. Not bad at all.

Comment

thanks for the reveiws on the rims people out here are allways clownin me cause they are 20's. every body rolls 22" or bigger. i myself like function and 22's and 25 series tires are not functional. also i have built hot rod trucks and lowriders my whole life so i thought about making the best of both worlds. a fast show car basicly.
                              In dash 7" touch screen

Comment

Working...
                              X