Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member 2001 Mercury grand marqui LS

Hi everyone,
    Just found this site glad i did. Rather be with other Mercury people..
    Well this is my 2001 Grand marqui LS just turn 80k. Only mod's i have done are added steelies and center caps. Teardrops were falling apart. 6 disk indash changer and an airbox module. Love this car love the ride want to add more soon maybe MM airbox and zip tube, like to put a new front bumper cover to add driving lights. Then maybe new rear gears.

2001 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    Ram AIR,NGK V-Power Plugs, K&N, 3.73 posi, sct tuner, J-Mod, 75 mm Throttle Body & Plenium, 80 mm maf, Mercury Marauder Airbox, Homemade air tube, BBK Shorty's, X-pipe, High Flow cats, 2.5 inch exhaust, dynotune by HUTTER PERFORMANCE 236RWHP / 277TQ

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY AND IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER, TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING “HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE!"

Nice ride! Welcome to GMN!
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

thks

Ram AIR,NGK V-Power Plugs, K&N, 3.73 posi, sct tuner, J-Mod, 75 mm Throttle Body & Plenium, 80 mm maf, Mercury Marauder Airbox, Homemade air tube, BBK Shorty's, X-pipe, High Flow cats, 2.5 inch exhaust, dynotune by HUTTER PERFORMANCE 236RWHP / 277TQ

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY AND IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER, TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING “HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE!"

Comment

Welcome to GMN nice GMQ I`ll link some Fords GMQ`s from Mexico to ya...
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

HPP or CV LX rims would look good on there too.....
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

welcome to gmn mang where in ohio are you?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Very nice mang! Welcome to the site!

Comment

Thks all for nice comments and all the welcomes...
                Cable-guy i just got these wheels in the fall think im sticking with them maybe get trim rings. But thks for the info.

Going to have to get new mats snow and salt mess mine up, TYP Northeast ohio...
                Lived here all my lfe and allways forget. This is my DD so it is not prefect...

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                  welcome to gmn mang where in ohio are you?
                  Mentor, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by BDWilliams View Post
                    Thks all for nice comments and all the welcomes...
                    Cable-guy i just got these wheels in the fall think im sticking with them maybe get trim rings. But thks for the info.

Going to have to get new mats snow and salt mess mine up, TYP Northeast ohio...
                    Lived here all my lfe and allways forget. This is my DD so it is not prefect...
                    Your welcome sir don`t get me wrong the steelies are kool too w/it when come to the tear drop rims for the GMQ`s I agree I`m not a big fan of them nether.........
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

looks great man
                      1989 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

nice gmq!
                        welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Welcome man. I hope ya enjoy the site, and very nice looking car ya have there. Have ya thought about running dual exhuast?

Comment

yup would love to get it...just trying to figure cost....

Comment

It depends on what mufflers you go with and the person who installs all the exuast pipeing

Comment

Working...
                              X