New member 2001 Mercury grand marqui LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can use the right side?
    just need better mufflers which ones are good and are good for the money?
    i will need what new gaskets and bolts to bolt to cats the regular clamps..
    oh ya i cant forget hangers for other side...that would suck...

but if i have everything it should go up no problem right...

do i need to worry about counter weights??

2001 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    Ram AIR,NGK V-Power Plugs, K&N, 3.73 posi, sct tuner, J-Mod, 75 mm Throttle Body & Plenium, 80 mm maf, Mercury Marauder Airbox, Homemade air tube, BBK Shorty's, X-pipe, High Flow cats, 2.5 inch exhaust, dynotune by HUTTER PERFORMANCE 236RWHP / 277TQ

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY AND IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER, TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING “HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE!"

Comment

the counterweights are supposed to eliminate exhaust drone or something like that
      you will need a pair of 2" mufflers.....i believe they are ofset ofset, they might be ofset center, best to check your original exhaust.....i dont have anything that new here to look under lol.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

side note

I just remembered since it looks like you like Lincolns..Hell i work for Lincoln well Lincoln Electric (welders) if nobody know what that is.

Here is some pic's of my neighbor's car would love to buy it original owner.
        Last edited by BDWilliams; 02-11-2009, 07:05 AM. Reason: pics had to edit

Ram AIR,NGK V-Power Plugs, K&N, 3.73 posi, sct tuner, J-Mod, 75 mm Throttle Body & Plenium, 80 mm maf, Mercury Marauder Airbox, Homemade air tube, BBK Shorty's, X-pipe, High Flow cats, 2.5 inch exhaust, dynotune by HUTTER PERFORMANCE 236RWHP / 277TQ

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY AND IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER, TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING “HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE!"

Comment

cool! i have a lincoln mig welder

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

if your going to do OEM duel for your GMQ your going to need to drop the rears since there welded on from the mufflers to the tail pipe if your going to do duel CVPI or HPP`s GCC`s or Mexican versions are the same as the HPP`s w/the resinators CVPI`s are non resinators.........
            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Im really sorry you lost me. i thought i can. you were the first one that said diffferent

Comment

Originally posted by BDWilliams View Post
                Im really sorry you lost me. i thought i can. you were the first one that said diffferent
                What do u mean by that?????
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

if your going to do OEM duel for your GMQ your going to need to drop the rears

this is what i mean, nobody ever said that

Comment

The OEM mufflers & tails are welded from the factory at STAP thats why to do duels w/o taking out the rears get an H pipe from a wrecked CVPI or an HPP CV or GMQ then get after market mufflers & tails for your GMQ......
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

if your going to do OEM duel for your GMQ your going to need to drop the rears

this is what i mean, nobody ever said that
                      Yes for the OEM stuff .......
                      07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp View Post
                        The OEM mufflers & tails are welded from the factory at STAP thats why to do duels w/o taking out the rears get an H pipe from a wrecked CVPI or an HPP CV or GMQ then get after market mufflers & tails for your GMQ......

ohhh,
                        get it now..thks

Comment

ohhh,
                          get it now..thks
                          a little slow today our dogs had me up from 2:30am yesterday..

Comment

!!WELCOME BDWILLIAMS!! to GMN you're now another successful member and congrats in have a Merc Panther 2001 looks very nice and clean if you have in mind to do more advanced mods here you'll recieve help to do it and where to get parts for that in fact here are a online store where you can find OEN parts at very good prices PLUS you will met cool and nice people from diferent states to Puerto Rico (ME) I suppose that you have do a trip through the forums if not I invite you do to it, well Mang some rare Mangs are anxious to give you the welcome so !!Enhorabuena Mang!!

MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Originally posted by sniper308 View Post
                              !!WELCOME BDWILLIAMS!! to GMN you're now another successful member and congrats in have a Merc Panther 2001 looks very nice and clean if you have in mind to do more advanced mods here you'll recieve help to do it and where to get parts for that in fact here are a online store where you can find OEN parts at very good prices PLUS you will met cool and nice people from diferent states to Puerto Rico (ME) I suppose that you have do a trip through the forums if not I invite you do to it, well Mang some rare Mangs are anxious to give you the welcome so !!Enhorabuena Mang!!

To GMN BDWILLIAMS

Good to have you here BDW

!!Felicidades BDW!!

BDWILLIAMS welcome

And give the Welcome to BDWILLIAMS

:pw: Except one thing... Welcome BDWILLIAMS

BDWILLIAMS

!!Congratulations BDWILLIAMS!!

!!Hola BDWILLIAMS!!

MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Is there a reason people are replying to their own replies?
                                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X