Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p71towny
    replied
    Liquid pantie remover only works when they can drink it.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSteakJim
    replied
    Originally posted by John Deere Green View Post
    Did you share it with the girlfriend already? :heyhey:
    She had a sip, but didn't like how strong it was.

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
    Skip gave me a jar of it.
    Did you share it with the girlfriend already? :heyhey:

Leave a comment:

• 1987cp
    replied
    :lol: @ sleeping in bugs and wood debris :p

Be interesting to see how a theoretical tent project might turn out, though. Sounds like something straight from the Red Green Show!

Leave a comment:

• P72Ford
    replied
    Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
    yeah Nate thats some nice carpet padding in there... do they make some kind of rain fly you can use with the bed cover up? That would be sweet... I guess you could always fashion one out of something.
    I was thinking of making something...

I need to vacuum the rug out a little, as it was pretty dirty this weekend, which I didn't realize until I went to sleep in there. I had some firewood in there a couple weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Cable Guys FGMQ
    replied
    I had a goodtime there for the day w/all the mangs from the past vets & newbee`s of SF,the best part of SF was when we went into Centraila, w/the spray painting the old road as I did my part
    FGMQ Rules Tom, the funnest was when John painted saying Clunker Bomb the Breakfast of Failers lol..

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    Hell yeah - regular days off Im usually doing yard work or other responsible things... it was nice to just lounge around, drink beer, eat meat and get dirty, all while being immersed in the largest concentration of all things box panther.

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    Nice seeing those of you I've met before, and nice meeting anyone I hadn't. I needed some bullshit time, and this did the job. Sometimes its nice not having big project plans on your days off.

Leave a comment:

• gabegt90
    replied
    Originally posted by mrltd View Post
    Yup, was a great time. Wish I could have found some more parts for my cars.

When I left, took me quite some time to catch Gabe. He made it to Dillsburg before I caught up. Was getting gas when I blew by.
    yeah i had a quarter of a tank when I filled up. I always get tired driving along that stretch of 15 from dillsburg to bigglerville. I ended up taking a cat nap at the rest stop at emmitsburg lol I did not get home close to 1 am.

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    yeah Nate thats some nice carpet padding in there... do they make some kind of rain fly you can use with the bed cover up? That would be sweet... I guess you could always fashion one out of something.

Leave a comment:

• mrltd
    replied
    Yup, was a great time. Wish I could have found some more parts for my cars.

When I left, took me quite some time to catch Gabe. He made it to Dillsburg before I caught up. Was getting gas when I blew by.

Leave a comment:

• gabegt90
    replied
    thanks for everything as well guys It was a great time. it was great to meet new mangs as well. nate I got to post that pic of you sitting in side the ram after you woke up lol

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSteakJim
    replied
    Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
    I need to try this "Dangerous grape juice". Skip!
    Skip gave me a jar of it.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate
    Guest replied
    Well, I might be able to make a road trip out of it next year, and pick up some people along the way, as I plan on getting a hell of a lot of problems sorted out by well before that time. This is the third SF in a row that I've missed, all thanks to Jon.

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    scottfest is not over yet.......pete, david, ivan and myself just got back from harrys u-pull-it...........picked apart a mint 83 mk6 four door.......got a perfect door, nice weatherstriping, and 4 door panels.......ivan and i gotta go back for the seats this week.......larry from the lincoln mark vii club dripped off a set of bill blass seats and wire wheels off for me.......just gettin ready to grill the last of the steaks and sausages

Leave a comment:

Working...
X