My 87 LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 87 LX

Here are some pics of my 87, I'll post more soon just took these today.

1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

oh man thats clean you got a creampuff there!!!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

sweet pics mang that's really clean for being in erie county new york What town do you live in ?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Nice car mang. Looks kinda like Pete's 85. That car would make a great HO conversion candidate. Keep up the good work.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Damn that is nice! I wish my car was in that great of shape! But I guess it makes it easier to justify being a track car.

Comment

Hot damn that thing is clean!!!! That'll be real sweet with an HO conversion.
            Packman

Comment

nice clean vic mang!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

That is clean man! NICE
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

WOW. That thing is cherry inside and out! I'm with Blaze on this one, all I can do is WISH my car was anywhere near as clean as yours.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Sweet ride.
                    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, I plan (with your help) to do a full H.O. conversion as well as a 4.10 traction lock rear end and a shift kit (and governer). This car was garaged from 1990-2003 I bought it with 16k miles on it from a little old lady. No one had ever sat in the back seats. I'm going to the latrobe PA meet with this car and of course i'll be at ScottFest. Thanks again, look forward to metting u all.
                      -dan
                      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

you're goin to SF?
                        heck, I should go now
                        that looks awesome!
                        4.10s should make it a lot faster.
                        the full HO convo will bring you right up to about 215hp.
                        there's a few other options as far as heads/intake/headers go.
                        1.7 or 1.72 roller rocker arms would surely help..you can get a set of them fairly cheap on the mustang forums like www.corral.net
                        I know a guy on there that's a few miles from my place(I met him on the site) he got me a lot of parts...
                        like my edelbrock intake, my distributor, wires, coil, MSD box and even a set of 1.72 roller rockers for only 150bux...they were bought new($260) and only used for 15 mins...the guy who had them thought they made his cam too aggressive.
                        what Blaze did to his Vic is Ideal for a car that needs to be driven daily, but you still want some power.
                        sigpic
                        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I think that is the first red interior in a CV that isn't faded at the top of the seats. Nice mang!
                          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I'm jealous now....JK

That car is sweet, looks like its brand new....that thing is a gem.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                            My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

dude, we'd love to hear the exhaust on that Vic, if you ever get a chance...must sound great!
                              sigpic
                              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                              X